Continue the tradition or start a new one! Join us on Thanksgiving for this 5K event that benefits the Beavercreek Youth Wrestling program. (new logo and packet pick up are still pending)
Below you'll find changes to this year's event. Please understand that this list is not inclusive and is subject to change. Changes will be posted on this site and we encourage you to review them prior to participating on race day. By registering for this event, you understand that the county may make changes to these rules or cancel the event all together.
- Participants must be free of symptoms and illness for 14 days prior to the race. Symptomatic participants may not participate. You will be asked covid symptom related questions at packet pick up.
- There is no race day registration. You must register online by 7am on race day.
- We strongly encourage you to pick up up your items at the packet pick up noted below (date and time will be posted as soon as info is received). If you're unable to do so, you can pick up beginning at 7:30am on race day. Whether at packet pickup or in the park on race day, you must wear a mask while in line to pick up your race items.
- Participants must wear masks until the race actually starts. The mask or face covering must cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Though our physical contact with participants will be minimal, hand sanitizer will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- You can begin lining up at 8:15 am for the start at 8:30 am. Please wait in your car until it is time to line up.
- There will be no water stops on the course, so please bring your own water. At the finish line, we'll have bottled water and snacks to take with you.
- Restrooms may or may not be available in the park.
- No spitting, snotting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during, or after race.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which include high fives, fist bumps, or close contact before, during or after the event.
- Before, during, and after the race, participants must abide by the six-foot physical distancing requirement when lining up or passing other participants.
- Spectators are not permitted on the course, at start line, or finish line.
- Please do not congregate after the race. Participants are encouraged to gather their belongings and leave immediately after the race.
- There will be no post race awards ceremony.
- Please read and follow all guidelines for this event. We cannot stress this enough. If these guidelines aren't followed, we'll have to stop the race. Additionally, following these guidelines will demonstrate to decision makers that we can continue to have future events.
Pre-race packet pick up
IWednesday, November 25th
LOCATION AND TIME TBD
Pick up and online registration - masks are required to be worn.
7:30 am-8:15 am: Race day packet pick up. Masks are required to be worn while in line at packet pick up.
8:15 am: You may begin lining up
8:30 am: Race start. Masks are required to be worn while in line waiting for the race to start.
Early registration on or before November 18th
5K walk/run $30
Registration November 19st - Race day at 8am
5k walk/run $35
Registration includes a long sleeve shirt if registered by November 19th. Save $5 and select no shirt.
Please keep in mind that we'll be adhering to a 20 min/mile pace.
Want to support Beavercreek Youth Wrestling but aren't able to attend in person? Register virtually and pick up your race items at packet pickup or choose to have them mailed to you.
Earn up to $30 by referring your friends and family! For every FIVE people who register with your code, you'll earn $5 back!
THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE RACE DAY REGISTRATION!! Please register online by 7am on race day.
Parking available at Daysprings Ministries Building behind Taco Bell.
Join us for post race snacks before you head home to spend time with friends and family.
Results and awards
Results are update as you finish and can be accessed on the Key Sports website or via the ITS YOUR RACE app. We are not permitted to have anything post race, so will not be handing out awards. We will still present overall and age group results online.
Timing and finish line services provided by